Environmental and Social Responsibility Report
- We have our own Code of Ethics instrumented as a Process under the ID: PG-110 Ethic Code – GR 01-1 which is part of our Quality System under ISO 9001 2015 rules.
- We have Anticorruption Policies as a Process under the ID: PG 111 - Anticorruption Policy GR – 00 -1 which is part of our Quality System under ISO 9001 2015 rules.
- We have a Process for the treatment of garbage disposal as a Process under the ID: PG 90 Garbage Treatment – MT 02 - 1 Policy GR – 00 -1 which is part of our Quality System under ISO 9001 2015 rules.
- We have a monitoring sheet for annual CO2 emissions.
- E- We have a commitment with the entire community and the control agencies to respect and comply with all local laws.
Garbage Monitoring and Control Process:
Our goal is to have less than a one thousan kilos per month of recyclable garbage. We have a recording system that closely monitors the garbage levels so as to avoid garbage in excess of one thousand kilos and/or 10m3 per month. For this, we control the quantity kilos that the supplier Chamical invoice to us every month, through the Intouch SA Management System.
Electricity Consumption Monitoring Program:
Our goal is to produce less tan 25.000 kw per month. To achieve that objective, we have implemented a monitoring system to verify that the consumption and the billing does not surpass our goal. This is done through the Management System of Intouch SA that controls the supplier Edesur invoices.
Gas – CO2
Our goal is to generate the minimum in CO2 emissions, we have a template that monitors the annual consumption of CO2 emissions and our objective is not to exceed 150 thousand kg of CO2 per year.
Our employees are trained in best practices to take care and protect the Environment and in Labor Security Proceedings by a company specialized in H&S, called Victor Crocce y Asociados.
Follow Up and Control
The Garbage and Electricity Consumption programs are monthly reviewed in order to measure its compliance.
We work with hired subcontractors to perform the transportation services. This is why, they are always instructed about the best practices to take care and protect the Environment and the social responsibility that it implies.